- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
Magic of Lights, the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza, returns to Daytona International Speedway, operating Nov. 13 through Jan. 2. Back for its fourth year at the “World Center of Racing,” Magic of Lights is continuing to bring a dazzling display of more than one million lights, all viewed within the comfort and safety of the guest’s vehicle. Tickets are on sale today.
Magic of Lights will continue to offer, and encourages, contactless ticketing by allowing customers to purchase tickets in advance by going online in advance at http://tickets.magicoflights.com/daytona.
Among light displays for 2020 favorite traditional displays include the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights, 12 Days of Christmas, 200-foot Candy Cane Lane and Snowflake Forest, as well as Ornament Passing and Joy to the World.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the spectacular displays, using the latest LED technology and digital animations, from the comfort of their vehicle. Tickets purchased online in advance can be used at any date, allowing customers and family the flexibility on when they choose to attend. The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours Building, through the state-of-the-art motorsports facility and conclude in the Midway display area.
Magic of Lights encourages guests to continue to adhere to local guidelines in maintaining social distancing.
Advance tickets are on sale now at www.magicoflights.com/daytona. Take advantage of special pre-sale pricing of $22 for cars and $40 for oversized vehicles for a limited time. After that, regular ticket prices include:
- $25 per car in advance, $30 per car at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $35 on weekends (Friday through Sunday). Tickets purchased in advanced can be used seven days a week and are contactless.
- Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $45 per vehicle at the gate and $50 on weekend dates.
- A special “Dash Pass” ticket that provides front-of-the-line admission on weekends will be available for $40 per car in advance, $45 per car at the gate. For oversize vehicles, the “Dash Pass” is available for $60 per vehicle in advance and $70 per vehicle at the gate.
- “Double Drive Through” will be on Wednesday nights (excluding Dec 23rd) when guests will be able to drive through the experience twice with only one ticket needed.
- Tour buses cannot be accommodated.
A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights at Daytona International Speedway will benefit the AdventHealth Foundation.
Magic of Lights is produced by a team of family entertainment professionals at FunGuys Events, each with decades of international show experience at the highest level.