Wesley Clover Parks
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Nov. 18th - Jan. 7th, 2023
Attractions & Promotions
Come be a part of the walk-thru/photo experience!
Tickets & Pricing
Buy Online Only:
Advance – Standard Weekday (Online)
Save time and money when you purchase your tickets online. Tickets are valid to use any Monday-Wednesday!
Advance - Standard Any Day (Online)
Save time and money when you purchase your tickets online. Any Day tickets are valid to use any night of the week!
Advance - Limo/Party Bus (Online)
Save time and money when you purchase your ticket online. No need to pick a date, simply use this ticket and come any night you'd like!
Wesley Clover Parks
411 Corkstown Rd Ottawa, ON, CanadaDirections:
Please note as part of the Stage 2 O-Train Light Rail Transit (LRT) project, construction will be taking place on Corkstown Road through January 2023. During Magic of Lights Ottawa, from November 18 – January 7, the public WILL be able to access Wesley Clover Parks both westbound from Moodie Drive and eastbound from March Road. Updates can be found at https://ottawa.ca/en/planning-development-and-construction/major-projects/stage-2-light-rail-transit-project/o-train-west-extension/construction-activities-west-extension#section–westbound-between-moodie-dr-and-march-rd-notice-of-corkstown-road-closure.
Today Wednesday 12/07
4°C and Possible Drizzle as of 12:00am
Thursday 12/08 - High 2°C - Low -6°C
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Friday 12/09 - High 1°C - Low -7°C
Clear throughout the day.
Magic of Lights is a dazzling, drive-through holiday lights experience featuring favorite holiday scenes and characters of the season using the latest LED technology and digital animations. Experience Magic of Lights from the comfort and safety of your own car as you wind through the sparkling path of Ottawa’s favorite holiday tradition. One carload, one price. Magic of Lights is a great family entertainment value, and every ticket to Magic of Lights benefits Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
New this year, Magic of Lights Ottawa will feature the Mark Motors Group “Holiday Pit Stop” where guests will be invited to park, explore our winter wonderland, and take pictures before moving on to the Magic of Lights route. Here you can expect Instagram-worthy displays intended for snapping the perfect holiday photo including a WALK-THROUGH light tunnel! Pit Stop lights will be on from 5pm – 9pm all season, plus BeaverTails will be on site weekly from Thursday – Sunday.
Big thanks to Mark Motors Group helping us deliver more holiday cheer this season!
Visiting the Holiday Pit Stop:
– A ticket to Magic of Lights is required to visit the Pit Stop.
– To access the Pit Stop you must enter Wesley Clover Parks at 401 Corkstown Road. This entrance is a 1.5km drive EAST of the Magic of Lights entrance. Find the entrance on Google Maps HERE.
– Once you have entered the Pit Stop you must continue West towards Magic of Lights to get back to Corkstown Road, you will not be able to use the entrance to leave.
– Pit Stop lights will be on every night from 5pm – 9pm.
– BeaverTails will open THURSDAY – SUNDAY from 5pm – 9pm. These dates are subject to change without notice. Cash and credit card payment accepted, available while supplies last.
Magic of Lights “Check-list”:
– Before heading out to Magic of Lights, please ensure that your gas tank is not on empty.
– Use the washroom! Porta potties will be available on site in the Holiday Pit Stop.
– Arrive with your party, parking is not available on site.
Drop a letter to Santa in our Enchanted Mailbox presented by Giant Tiger! Fast tracking letters to the North Pole until December 24th!